2012/07/27

Are you sure???


I talk about "Salty Watermelon PEPSI" in previous newsletter.


And I received many many email like that:

"I want to drink the Salty Watermelon PEPSI."




Are you sure????



I said "Taste terrible!" .


There's no reason why you want to drink the terrible PEPSI :(




But, unfortunately I can understand your curiousness.


So, you have a chance to get the terrible PEPSI.




If you want only the terrible PEPSI, you can buy it from this link.





If you want 24 lot of the PEPSI, you can buy from this link.




(I'm sorry for the price is a little expensive.But most of the price is shipping cost.)



If you give me request of Japanese product that is over $100, I will ship with the PEPSI for free.

Please look at my store on eBay.

http://bit.ly/Nv5e0y

Please do not buy on eBay.Please let me know what you want.


Of course, if you want something that is not in my store, please let me know.



See you, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment