2012/07/28

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

Do you know "JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE"?


JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE (called simply "JOJO") is a Japanese manga which was started in 1987 in Weekly Shonen Jump.

JOJO is very popular in Japan.
In 2009, JOJO's original pictures were put on display in Louvre Museum.

This is a picture, "Rohan au Louvre"



So, I think JOJO is popular all around the world.
How is it in your country?


And today, exhibitions of original pictures of JOJO is stared in Sendai (a Japanese city, next to Fukushima).

This is Araki Hirohiko (author of JOJO).
He cut the tape at the opening ceremony of the exhibitions.





The exhibitions will be held in Tokyo.
I plan to go to it in October.And I will report it if I can go.


My favorite character in JOJO is DIO.
He is so cool!
This is Ichiban Kuji figure of DIO.


1 comment:

  1. Wow really superb. I wanna to collect this toy from PIJ as another toys from there. I saw a good and excellent figure of Jojos Bizarre. Anyway thanks for your great,great and great post.
    http://bit.ly/jojofigures

    ReplyDelete