2012/07/24

Japanese Noodle!

Do you know Japanese instant noodle?

I've heard people calls cup noodle for all instant noodle.
Actually, "Cup Noodle" is a brand name of Nissin.

Today, my lunch is a instant noodle called "Yakisoba".
Here is pictures.






Yakisoba is a popular home cooking.
It is noodle cooked in a frying pan with sauce.
Sometimes, mayonnaise is in it.

In summer, Japanese "Ennich" or "Matsuri" take place in anywhere in Japan.
It's Japanese community festival.
Yakisoba is one of main cooking in the festivals.

Ennichi is like this.


If you have a chance to come to Japan in summer, please go to such festival.
It must be very pleasure for you :D




----------------------------------

If you want or are interested in something from Japan, please let me know.

I can find and get anything from Japan.

If you want products in Japan for business, I can do volume discount or negotiate with distributors in Japan.

Please feel free to contact me!

geherahera@gmail.com


----------------------------------


My online shop

Hentai.Japan (Japanese Bishoujo games shop)
http://bit.ly/NoyXEH

No comments:

Post a Comment