2012/07/25

ICHIRO's legend

Have you heard the news ICHIRO is traded to Yankees?

ICHIRO is one of the best baseball player in Japan...no, in the world!
Most Japanese people respect him if they are not familiar with baseball.

I'm not interested in baseball very much.I love to spectate soccer than baseball.
Nevertheless, I respect him very much, too.

I can't believe he is 38 years old now!



ICHIRO is too great, some Japanese people believe such legend of ICHIRO in Japan...


"As a matter of fact, ICHIRO's moon walk is faster than cheetah."

"The most important news in USA in 2006 is ICHIRO's strikeout."

"ICHIRO can catch his own home run ball and throw back by his laser beam."

"ICHIRO can have two hits in one day if he doesn't get in a game."

"ICHIRO went to USA from Japan by swim when he was traded to Mariners."



Is he a human?????


Of course, they are joke, but ICHIRO is respected enough to be said such legends.

If you have any chance to see ICHIRO's game, look at the legends by yourself!







----------------------------------

If you want or are interested in something from Japan, please let me know.

I can find and get anything from Japan.

If you want products in Japan for business, I can do volume discount or negotiate with distributors in Japan.

Please feel free to contact me!

geherahera@gmail.com


----------------------------------


My online shop

Hentai.Japan (Japanese Bishoujo games shop)
http://bit.ly/NoyXEH

No comments:

Post a Comment